Get Up to $30,000 to Refer Great Engineers to Work at Coder
As of June 1, 2022 this program is no longer active.
Coder, the leader in remote developer workspaces, is hiring software engineers to help build the software engineering platform of the future. Coder is offering up to $30,000 to anyone who refers a candidate to Coder who gets hired and remains a year. You can even refer yourself!
We will pay $15,000 for staff level software engineers and $20,000 for principal level. If the new hire is a member of certain underrepresented groups in software engineering, we will pay an additional 50% (except for self-referrals).
How to refer an awesome engineer to Coder:
- Go to https://coder.com/careers#openings
- Scroll down to the appropriate Staff or Principal level software engineer position
- Click “Learn more”
- Scroll down and click “Apply for this job”
- Fill out the form as you would normally fill out a job application, but do not submit the form yet
- In the field labeled “how did you hear about us,” include the full name and email address of the referrer. This is important! Without this they won’t get paid! If you’re referring yourself, put your own full name and email address there.
When we've gotten our hires, we're going to yank this, so get it while you can. And obviously there are more terms and conditions for legal reasons. We're not doing anything dodgy and would be happy to tell you about those where it wouldn't clutter up our nice, clean blog post.