Breaking changes ❗
There are no breaking changes in 1.30.0.
Bug fixes 🐛
- web: fixed issue where dev URLs created via configure scripts do not show in
the UI without a manual refresh.
- web: fixed issue with Projector navbar occasionally displaying.
- web: fixed issue where JetBrains 2022.1 IDE versions would not open in
- web: fixed issue with EC2 provider workspaces hanging on build if a filesystem
issue prevented mounting user volumes.
- web: fixed issue where creating/editing an audit log results in two audit log
- web: fixed issue where changes to the Git URL in dotfiles aren’t included in
the audit log.
- web: fixed issue where air-gapped deployments wouldn’t render “Open in Coder”
- web: fixed issue where users could create new workspaces even when there were
no workspace providers configured for the organization.
- web: fixed metrics to track connections via SSH.
- infra: fixed scan error on metrics table caused by float being scanned as int.
- infra: fixed issue where the built-in provider respawns when
- infra: fixed issue where the Coder front-end attempts to reconnect to a
workspace even when it is offline.
- infra: updated Coder to return a 404 error instead of a 5xx error if
cannot reach a workspace.
- infra: fixed issue where air-gapped deployments were unable to update admin
Security updates 🔐
- infra: fixed issue with authorization controls that allowed unauthorized
editing of shells and dotfiles.
- infra: fixed issue where site managers could change a user’s login type to
built-in, even when built-in authentication is disabled in favor of OIDC
- infra: added validation to URIs used in dotfiles.
Known issues 🔧
- web: the service banner (if enabled) reappears for all users, even if they've
previously dismissed it.
- web: using the web terminal in Coder can occasionally result in the connection
being reset and needing to be restarted.
- web: the Switch workspace drop-down menu shows a workspace's status as
Building even though the build process is completed.
- web: users installing v1.24 (or later) into an air-gapped environment cannot
upload their license when prompted.
- infra: workspaces using images without
curl available (e.g.,
ubuntu:latest) will fail to build on new Coder deployments with
self-contained workspace builds enabled. The workaround is to use a base image
curl available (e.g.,