Breaking changes ❗
There are no breaking changes in 1.32.0.
- web: added details to workspace-related logging, including image repository
name, an audit log diff for workspace updates, and resource information for
- web: added workspace details to dev URL audit log entries.
- infra: updated Coder logs to include user ID, workspace ID, org ID, and image
hash, name, and tag.
- web: removed 1 MB upload limit on dev URLs.
- infra: exposed workspace build times as a Prometheus endpoint metric.
- infra: doubled the UID and GID map size for cached CVMs from 65k to 131k.
- web: added offline documentation accessible to those with air-gapped deployments.
Bug fixes 🐛
- web: fixed issue where image tag processing stops if the image tag fails to
update (due to expired credentials, change in endpoints, etc.), resulting in
tags not being updated hourly.
- web: fixed issue where workspaces that auto-start were not retrieving the
latest image tag.
- infra: fixed issue where OIDC access tokens without a set expiration time were
treated as expired.
- web: fixed issue where opening a JetBrain IDE wasn't logged to the audit log.
- web: fixed issue where the audit log doesn't log the first time VS Code (Code
Web) is opened in a new workspace.
- web: fixed the "Open in Coder" button flow.
- web: fixed dev URLs occasionally disappearing.
- infra: fixed resource quota errors not showing up in the build log.
- infra: fixed incorrectly inserted stats during auto-off.
- infra: prevented duplicate auto-off events in the audit log.
Security updates 🔐
- infra: fixed issue where Coder was not removing all dev URL session cookies on
- infra: increased security of Coder's CSP settings, minimizing attack surface
for XSS attacks.
Known issues 🔧
- web: the service banner (if enabled) reappears for all users, even if they've
previously dismissed it.
- web: using the web terminal in Coder can occasionally result in the connection
being reset and needing to be restarted.
- web: the Switch workspace drop-down menu shows a workspace's status as
Building even though the build process is completed.
- web: users upgrading to v1.24 (or later) into an air-gapped environment cannot
upload their license when prompted.
- web: by default, Coder workspace builds are self-contained; as such, images
that do not contain
curl will result in the workspace failing to build.