Coder gives you a free container to work with. It comes with 3GB of storage for the computer to run in. Additionally, the free tier includes 3GB of project storage. This way you won't have to fill up your container with data from your projects.
Some users may find they need additional project storage or additional container storage. Coder offers a store where you can choose between one of four monthly plans. Each of the plans comes with fast time hours which replenishes every billing period.
How to purchase a plan
Once you choose the plan which works best for you:
- Click the
Purchase Planbutton under the plan that you want
- You will see an order summary and an option to add/select a card
- Click add a new card if you have none on file, otherwise select the card you would like to use
After your purchase
- You can see your additional container/project store as well as fast time balance in the top right of the page
- View your transaction history from the settings - billing page
Things to know about plans
Plans can be upgraded or downgraded at any time. There are, however, a few things to keep in mind before downgrading or upgrading:
- Back up your data first! The last thing you want is to lose your work.
- Upgrading your plan will charge you at the beginning of the next billing cycle. For example, if you upgraded from Premium to Quantum you would be charged at the end of the 30 day billing cycle from your initial subscription.
- Downgrading back to the free plan may cause you to lose access to some of your projects.
- Downgrading requires you to type
I UNDERSTANDwhen prompted.
NOTE: Having a subscription requires the credit card to remain on file for the duration of the subscription. If you downgrade to the free plan, please allow 15 minutes for the changes to be made.