There are no breaking changes in 1.21.1.
- infra: Toggling Networking v2 on/off now triggers a workspace provider rebuild automatically.
- infra: Added labels to capture workspace image metadata.
- web: Fixed issue so that CVM-enabled workspaces can be built with a minimum of 1 GB disk storage.
- web: Fixed issue where
tolerationsweren't set properly in the UI. parse its version number.
- web: Fixed issue where UI indicated dev URLs were disabled even when enabled.
- infra: Fixed issue where JetBrains editors failed if Coder couldn't properly read product version manifests.
- infra: Fixed issue where process niceness was not being set properly in workspaces.
There are no security updates in 1.21.1.