There are no breaking changes in 1.35.0.
- infra: Coder now supports reading the database password from a file (specified
by environment variable
DB_PASSWORD_PATH) instead of directly from an environment variable. This is configurable via the Helm option
- infra: Workspace templates now allow specifying seccomp profiles for workspace pods.
- web: Fixed an issue where non-Admin users were unable to create "Open in Coder" buttons.
- web: Fixed broken links in the offline docs.
- web: Added a workaround for an issue in Projector where the IDE would crash when running a unit test (IDEA-300226).
- web: Fixed an issue where custom font glyphs were not being rendered correctly in the web terminal.
coderdnow automatically reloads TLS certificates without a restart.
- web: fixed an issue blocking the usage of Server-Sent Events (SSE).
- infra: Improved connection caching logic.
- infra: Fixed an issue where building multiple workspaces in parallel would result in excessive queuing.
- infra: Improved logging of workspace builds and websocket connection errors.
There are no security updates in 1.35.
- Our bundled version of JetBrains Projector is now built with JDK 17 to match the version used by more recent Jetbrains IDEs.