If you're deploying code-server on Kubernetes, you may want to consider Coder, our solution for developers and development teams. Coder runs on Kubernetes and offers the following features in addition to the base code-server functionality.
- Manage and distribute workspace images
- Build custom workspaces that include your project's dependencies
- Connect to workspaces via web: (code-server, JetBrains)
- Connect to workspaces via SSH or VS Code Remote
- Sync local files to workspaces
- Use Docker and docker-compose in workspaces
- Access and share web services in workspaces
- Manage workspaces with the Coder CLI
- Personalize workspaces
Coder is free to try for 60 days. See our install guide for additional details.