There are no breaking changes in 1.38.0.
- Individual image tags can now be decommissioned. Existing workspaces using a
decommissioned tag will be migrated to use the default tag upon rebuild. Adds
new organization-level roles: Organization Super Manager, Organization Image
Manager, and Organization Importer. These roles allow finer-grained access
control around image and registry management. For more information, see
ℹ️ ️Migration: existing users with the Organization Manager role will be migrated to Organization Super Manager, and users with the Organization Member role will be migrated to Importer. Both of these changes will result in no effective permission changes for existing users.
- Improves web terminal reconnection by leveraging GNU Screen if available inside the workspace. Workspaces without screen installed will no longer support reconnection.
- Fixed an issue where CVMs would fail to build when their home volume is completely full.
- Fixed an issue where users accessing a DevURL could encounter a redirect loop under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where users accessing Coder through an HTTP proxy were unable to access workspaces or view build logs in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where satellites would need to be manually restarted to pick up changes in certificates.
- Fixed an issue where users were able to reduce the size of their home volume, which is not supported in Kubernetes.
- Fixed some rendering issues with the web terminal and SSH, for example when using Emacs or GNU Screen.
- Fixed an issue where an attacker could craft a malicious DevURL redirect link to exfiltrate a token that allows accessing that user's devURLs.
- Fixed an issue where organization members could read information about other users' workspaces.
- Fixed an issue where users could create DevURLs to ports reserved by the Coder agent.
- Fixed an issue where Content Security Policy violations were reported from Coder's own UI.