Breaking changes ❗
- The Bitbucket Server integration for version 7.20 and above now requires the
REPO_ADMINpermission. See Git integration for more information. Users will need to re-link their Bitbucket Server account to Coder for this fix to take effect.
- web: Added the ability to modify the default role for new users in an organization. The default role can be updated in the "Edit Organization" page.
Bug fixes 🐛
- web: Fixed an issue where the autostart time was getting misinterpreted due to a timezone conversion.
- web: Fixed some styling issues in the "Edit Organization" page.
- infra: Fixed an issue where attempting to access a public Dev URL could result in a 500.
- infra: Improved SSH PTY handling.
- infra: Added cgroup-v2 support for setting CPU quota and period in envbox.
- infra: Fixed an issue with the Bitbucket Server (v7.20+) integration where Coder would fail to fetch a workspace template with a 401 error.
Security updates 🔐
- Updated code-server to 4.13.0 to fix some vulnerabilities in transitive dependencies (CVE-2023-30547, CVE-2023-29199, CVE-2023-29017).