- GitLab introduced a breaking change in version 14.3 where OAuth tokens without expiration are no longer supported. Users who have linked their Coder account to a GitLab instance version 14.3 or higher will need to un-link and re-link their account.
There are no new features in 1.44.0.
- infra: Fixes an issue where Coder would not update OAuth refresh tokens correctly (see Breaking Changes above).
- infra: Improve some error messages when Git OAuth credentials are expired.
- Updated Red Hat Universal Base Image to version 8.8 to address some vulnerabilities (CVE-2022-35252, CVE-2022-36227, CVE-2022-43552, CVE-2023-27535).
- Updated Go compiler to 1.20.5.