There are no breaking changes in 1.36.0
- infra: Allowed older verions of curl for self-contained builds.
- infra: Allowed workspace template builds even if user does not have permission to add webhooks on their git repo.
- infra: Broke out API request latency Prometheus metrics by route.
- infra: Added Prometheus metrics around background job execution.
- infra: Added support for cached CVMs with 5.15 and 5.16 kernel versions.
- web: Fixed the "back to site" button that appears when trying to access an IDE on a workspace that has shut off.
- infra: Fixed a goroutine leak.
- web: Fixed relative links on embedded docs.
- infra: Large numbers of concurrent workspace builds are distributed more evenly amongst multiple coderd replicas.
- web: Allow org managers to view activity metrics.
- infra: Fix SSH connections not being audit logged.
- infra: Fixed an issue where temporary pods created during build did not have templates applied.
- infra: Fixed an issue where the hostname was set to
workspacefor CVM workspaces irrespective of the workspace name.
- helm: Fixed an issue where the helm install was not respecting the
- infra: Fixed an issued where Coder services inside the workspace could be reached via the network from outside in some environments.
- On AWS EKS, cached CVMs are known to not work with more recent versions of the
Ubuntu2004AMI family that include kernel version
5.15-aws. Workaround: roll back to a version that includes an earlier kernel version (for example,
ubuntu-eks/k8s_1.22/images/hvm-ssd/ubuntu-focal-20.04-amd64-server-20220706) or build a custom AMI with the generic kernel.