- infra: Workspace statistics were previously stored in a table
environment_stats. This table is removed in this release. Downgrading from this version to an older version may require manual steps.
- infra: The default CVM internal network was changed to
172.19.0.0/30. If you experience issues connecting to workspaces after this change, you can override this setting on the workspace provider.
- infra: The database schema name used by Coder can now be changed by setting
- web: The list of organization workspaces is now paginated.
- infra: The internal bridge network used by CVMs can now be configured under the workspace provider settings page.
- infra: Fixed an issue where workspace builds would fail due to a missing
- infra: Fixed an issue where CVMs would not have the correct hostname set.
- web: Fixed an issue where organizations were not sorted alphabetically in the UI.
- web: Improved error messaging when importing an image fails.
- web: Fixed an issue where changing settings under Admin would not show up correctly in audit logs.
- infra: Fixed an issue where Coder services would incorrectly leave out client TLS credentials when communicating with GitLab.
- infra: Fixed a memory leak that occurs when attempting to update an image with invalid stored credentials.
- infra: Coder will now propagate its
no_proxyenvironment variables when building workspaces. This fixes issues when building CVM-enabled workspaces where the workspace image must be accessed through a HTTP proxy.
- infra: Updates
4.8.3which includes Visual Studio Code version
1.72.1. This mitigates
- infra: Fixed an issue where ordinary users could obtain admin-level credentials from the Coder API.