There are no breaking changes in 1.26.1.
There are no new features in 1.26.1.
- web: fixed issue where enabling a feature flag disables all other feature flags currently enabled.
- web: fixed issue with workspace templates on GitHub Enterprise.
- infra: fixed issue where workspaces created with CVM caching enabled that are then rebuilt with CVM caching disabled causes the Docker daemon to not start.
- infra: improve Kubernetes workspace provider logging and update error messages to be more informative.
- infra: fixed issue where using an identically named image in two different registries would prevent the creation of a workspace via template.
There are no security updates in 1.26.1