Deprecation Notice: We strongly recommend using version 1.17.4 instead of 1.17.3 if at all possible. Version 1.17.3 includes only a partial fix for the malformed envproxy_access_url on
built-inworkspace providers; 1.17.4 includes a complete fix for this issue.
- infra: Removed
tolerationsfrom workspaces as code templates.
- web: Added a toggle to enable/disable workspaces as code on the Manage >
Admin > Templates page. Disabling workspaces as code has the following
- New workspaces cannot be created from a template.
- Existing workspaces built from a template will continue to operate and may be rebuilt. These workspaces will still be notified of changes to remote templates.
- infra: Added beta support for NVIDIA GPUs in environments created as
container-based virtual machines (CVMs).
- NVIDIA GPUs can be added to container-based virtual machines (CVMs) on bare metal clusters. GKE and other cloud providers are currently not supported at this time.
- web: Environments can now be created with multiple GPUs (maximum number of GPUs: 20).
- web: Fixed Application icons appearing broken and the workspace provider
ping indicator remaining in an error state. The underlying cause was a
malformed envproxy_access_url on
- web: Fixed an issue causing workspace providers to incorrectly appear in an error state on the Manage > Admin > Workspace Providers page.
There are no security updates in 1.17.3.