There are no breaking changes in 1.23.0.
- Doctor: Doctor assesses a Kubernetes cluster to determine its readiness for Coder installation; if there are issues, Doctor provides information on why.
- Terraform: Coder has released the first of a series of Terraform scripts to facilitate one-click Coder deployment.
- web: added support for
workspace applications; users can provide
images with custom applications, instead of only using applications that have
been built into the container image
- web: added support for DataSpell.
- web: improved input validation for dev URLs.
- web: added ability to get access token returned by OIDC providers on login.
- web: added usage statistics for individual workspaces to the Organizations section of the UI.
- web: renamed "decommissioned" state to "deleting" when referring to the process of deleting a workspace and freeing up its resources.
- web: added integrated live chat user so that hosted beta users can reach the Coder support team.
- web: added in-product changelog.
- web: added dark mode for the Coder UI.
- web: added ability to provide a shell command to be run when starting a terminal in Coder.
- web: updated default workspace resource allocation from 1 core and 1 GB of memory to 4 cores and 4 GB of memory.
- web: updated audit log to include information about workspace stop actions.
- web: added ability to specify the Kubernetes service account name when editing a workspace provider.
- cli: added
run coder updatecommand; users can now update the Coder CLI directly.
- api: added ability to use the Coder API to create workspaces.
- infra: updated logging so that Coder will send an error to
stdoutif unable to write to the in-product audit log.
- infra: add support for containerd for cached CVMs.
- infra: updated Coder to use the latest stable version of JetBrains Projector.
- infra: updated Next.js
- web: fixed inconsistent color scheming in UI.
- web: fixed issues related to the rendering of UI components.
- web: fixed issues in the UI with longer strings of text.
- web: updated build log to show elapsed time for the final step.
- web: fixed issue with Coder networking agent hanging when certificates are missing.
- web: fixed issue where STUN URI field in the admin panel could not be left empty.
- web: fixed issue with session cookies not persisting in Safari.
- web: fixed issue preventing users from signing out of Coder.
- web: fixed intermittent workspace build and build log errors when using cached CVMs.
- infra: fixed issue with SSH connections immediately closing when using cached CVMs.
- infra: fixed issue with cached CVMs not having internet connectivity when network policies are enabled on GKE.
- infra: fixed issue with cached CVMs not preserving environment variables passed from the image.
- infra: consolidated requests sent when to get dev URL status, lessening server load.
- infra: fixed issue with inability to delete workspace provider if its cluster has been deleted.
- api: the admin-only authentication API no longer returns the OIDC client secret.
- infra: added
X-Content-Type-Optionsto headers returned by Coder so that browsers avoid automatically detecting MIME types based on content.
- infra: added CSP
frame-ancestorsdirective to prevent click-jacking.
- infra: reduced session cookie expiration time from seven days to twenty-four hours.