There are no breaking changes in 1.29.1.
- infra: added
CODER_MAX_WORKSPACES_PER_USERenvironment variable to
coderdthat controls the maximum number of workspaces allowed to each user.
- infra: improved Bitbucket server account linking errors to help debug integration issues.
- infra: updated the Helm chart to allow the setting of arbitrary environment
- infra: mounted additional NVIDIA GPU libraries (specifically the GL/GLX libraries) from the host into CVMs if users request GPUs.
- infra: remove embedded Coder v2 to fix migration problems on new deployments.
- infra: fixed scan error on metrics table caused by
floatbeing scanned as
- infra: fixed issue where air-gapped deployments were unable to update admin configuration settings.
- c4d: corrected IP tables patching for access URLs that aren't
There are no security updates in 1.29.1.