- web: Due to changes made to Coder to support the use of multiple Git providers, you must regenerate any existing embeddable buttons (e.g., those created with Coder v1.29.x or earlier). Otherwise, the buttons will not work correctly.
- web: added admin toggle that sets whether new workspaces are CVMs or not (if CVMs are enabled for the deployment).
- web: added support for the use of multiple Git OAuth providers.
- web: added ability to choose webRTC mode.
- infra: upgraded code-server to v4.3.0 (featuring VS Code v1.65.2).
- infra: added ability for an admin to disable the download files function from the web IDE's tree view.
- infra: added ability to toggle logging of OIDC tokens.
- infra: mounted additional NVIDIA GPU libraries (specifically the GL/GLX libraries) from the host into CVMs if users request GPUs.
- infra: added
CODER_MAX_WORKSPACES_PER_USERenvironment variable to
coderdthat controls the maximum number of workspaces allowed to each user.
- infra: improved Bitbucket server account linking error messages to help debug integration issues.
- infra: added certificate injection to self-contained builds.
- infra: updated Coder so that self-contained builds are now the default.
- infra: updated Sysbox to version 0.5.0.
- web: fixed issue where dev URLs created via configure scripts do not show in the UI without a manual refresh.
- web: fixed issue with Projector navbar occasionally displaying.
- web: fixed issue where JetBrains 2022.1 IDE versions would not open in Projector.
- web: fixed issue with EC2 provider workspaces hanging on build if a filesystem issue prevented mounting user volumes.
- web: fixed issue where creating/editing an audit log results in two audit log entries.
- web: fixed issue where changes to the Git URL in dotfiles aren’t included in the audit log.
- web: fixed issue where air-gapped deployments wouldn’t render “Open in Coder” buttons.
- web: fixed issue where users could create new workspaces even when there were no workspace providers configured for the organization.
- web: fixed metrics to track connections via SSH.
- infra: fixed scan error on metrics table caused by float being scanned as int.
- infra: fixed issue where the built-in provider respawns when
- infra: fixed issue where the Coder front-end attempts to reconnect to a workspace even when it is offline.
- infra: updated Coder to return a 404 error instead of a 5xx error if
coderdcannot reach a workspace.
- infra: fixed issue where air-gapped deployments were unable to update admin configuration settings.
- infra: fixed issue with authorization controls that allowed unauthorized editing of shells and dotfiles.
- infra: fixed issue where site managers could change a user’s login type to built-in, even when built-in authentication is disabled in favor of OIDC login.
- infra: added validation to URIs used in dotfiles.
- web: the service banner (if enabled) reappears for all users, even if they've previously dismissed it.
- web: using the web terminal in Coder can occasionally result in the connection being reset and needing to be restarted.
- web: the Switch workspace drop-down menu shows a workspace's status as Building even though the build process is completed.
- web: users installing v1.24 (or later) into an air-gapped environment cannot upload their license when prompted.
- infra: workspaces using images without
ubuntu:latest) will fail to build on new Coder deployments with self-contained workspace builds enabled. The workaround is to use a base image with