Breaking changes ❗
- infra: the "Getting default user from image" build step now spawns a container that consumes 100m CPU and 250mb of memory. Previously these were unset, which can cause issues with some Kubernetes variants.
- infra: updated code-server to 4.5.1.
- cli: added usernames to the workspaces list command.
Bug fixes 🐛
- infra: fixed an issue where P2P connections used the wrong access URL for some workspace providers.
- infra: fixed an issue where site admins lacked permissions to query user DevURLs.
- web: fixed an issue where users that never interacted with workspaces would not be counted as an active user.
- web: fixed an issue preventing the metrics UI from displaying the graph.
- infra: fixed a memory leak triggered by DevURL requests.
- infra: fixed an issue which made workspaces unable to be built in Rancher.
Security updates 🔐
There are no security updates in 1.32.2.