Breaking changes ❗
- infra: the "Getting default user from image" build step now spawns a container that consumes 100m CPU and 250mb of memory. Previously these were unset, which can cause issues with some Kubernetes variants.
There are no new features in 1.31.2.
Bug fixes 🐛
- web: fixed an issue where users that never interacted with workspaces would not be counted as an active user.
- web: fixed an issue preventing the metrics UI from displaying the graph.
- infra: fixed a memory leak triggered by DevURL requests.
Security updates 🔐
There are no security updates in 1.31.2.
Known issues 🔧
- web: JetBrains IDEs versions 2022.2 or later are not compatible with the installed Projector version in this release.