There are no breaking changes in 1.31.0.
- web: moved the following features and settings from alpha/beta to general
availability; these features and settings are now available by default instead
of requiring users to toggle a feature flag:
- Workspace container runtime settings:
- Cached CVMs
- Auto-loading of the
- Self-contained workspace builds
- Workspace process logging
- TUN devices
- web: fixed issue where audit logs were not written if a request context was canceled.
- web: fixed issue with dev URL endpoint to improve the way
coderdretrieves status information regarding dev URLs.
- web: fixed issue where users cannot update user account details if the dotfiles URI is blank.
- infra: Coder tunnel no longer exits after a single connection.
- infra: fixed issue where a lower MTU caused connections to break.
- infra: fixed issue where
coderdattempts to connect to workspaces that have been deleted.
- infra: added automatic reconnection if the web terminal disconnects.
There are no security updates in 1.31.0.
- web: the service banner (if enabled) reappears for all users, even if they've previously dismissed it.
- web: using the web terminal in Coder can occasionally result in the connection being reset and needing to be restarted.
- web: the Switch workspace drop-down menu shows a workspace's status as Building even though the build process is completed.
- web: users upgrading to v1.24 (or later) into an air-gapped environment cannot upload their license when prompted.
- web: by default, Coder workspace builds are self-contained; as such, images
that do not contain
curlwill result in the workspace failing to build.
- web: JetBrains IDEs versions 2022.2 or later are not compatible with the installed Projector version in this release.